Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Elias's blog

I visited Elias's blog and i like very much. The blog's contain is interesting and song that he put in his blog is beautiful and exist an order and coherent in his ideas. the blog is very complete and it has much information. I think that Elias's blog is one of the best in our group and is very pleasant to visit it. Besides, it is very easy to explorer and all the contain is very comprehensible. The color that he used for his blog I don't like at all, because there are many and personally I disagree with the decition of color. Besides, the sculpture that He put is not nice for me. Other thing that I like is the picture that have the blog in its principal page in the rigth part.
Ok, that is all
Congratulations Elias, your blog is very pretty.
You can visit Elias's Blog here: http://www.eliasnewspeper.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoo.. funny style :)